5 X Deli Classics @ home meals - £35
About This Product
5 Frozen take home meals for £35. Delivered straight to your door for orders £50+
If selecting certain dish from drop down list you will receive 5 of the same.
Don't forget you can do your full weekly shop with us... add milk, bread, butter, pasta, cheese (may be vacuum packed) and even treats like wine when we call to confirm your order
Range of choices...
- Deluxe piquillo pepper, black bean & green olive chilli with basmati rice (Vegan, Gluten Free).
- Red poll beef 24hr slow braised with liver dumplings & mash.
- Moroccan Chicken tagine with preserved lemon & saffron, carrot & olive. Served with mint & pea couscous (Gluten free option available with rice, please state upon ordering).
- Old spot pork belly with lentils, chorizo & chestnuts.
- Confit duck leg, champ potato & peppercorn sauce.
- Neopolitan puttanesca linguine with lemon rubbed tender stem broccoli (Vegan)
- Lamb, mango and sweet potato curry.
- Saag Aloo - Spinach and potato curry (Vegan, Gluten Free).
- Prawn, squid, mussels & chorizo in a butter bean ragu
- Gaeng Gari - Yellow Thai curry (VV) (GF)
- Seafood gateau with horseradish mash
- Goosnargh chicken massaman curry with basmati rice
Upon receiving your order we will call you to confirm collection or delivery. At this point you can add any other items from our shop floor from basics and ingredients to treats and even booze! We aim to pick orders within 24-48hrs but have been known to complete orders within 2 hours! (We charge 50p for the cost of picking and bags.)
Deliveries can be made to the following Central & south postcodes: L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L15, L16, L17, L18, L19, L24, L25, L26 (MONDAY – SATURDAY) Northern postcodes: L20, 21, L22, L23, L37, L38 - (TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS ONLY)
The charge is £5 for deliveries over £50 or £10 for orders under £50 Please choose ‘click and collect’ where possible so delivery slots are reserved for those most in need. Placing orders through our website is integral to the survival of Delifonseca post Covid-19. Thank you for your ongoing support.