Mid-week Treat - 8/7
About This Product
By the middle of the week, you definately deserve a treat.
Our 3 course dinner extravaganza is now available to pick up for Wednesday date nights, and is good for a few days in the fridge!
Selections will be changing weekly with every package with wine optional, so all you need to worry about is reheating, plating and setting your table all nice (don't forget the instagram pic!)
Wednesday 8th July - now just £20 per person
Orders need to be placed before 10.30am on Tuesday for collection on the Wednesday from 12pm onwards.
Choice of starters...
- Lemon & sage risotto with mushrooms & roasted chickpeas (V)
- Seafood croquette, tomato relish
- Chicken, leek & black pudding terrine with beetroot & cranberry chutney
Choice of mains...
- Sweet potato curry with sticky coconut rice & pak choi (V)
- Persian fish stew with cashew pilaf
- Coq au vin with roasted new potatoes & tenderstem broccoli
Choice of Desserts...
- Blackberry & slow gin Paris-Brest
- Apple tart with clotted cream
- Chocolate tart with honeycomb (GF)
*Vegan alternatives available for every course.
Choice of wine (additional cost)
- Revenant Sauvignon Blanc Chenin Blanc. A really versatile wine that will go with a variety of dishes. There is an uplifting nose of unwaxed lemons, lime and a touch of pink grapefruit. The palate is bright and refreshing, with a lovely balance of fruit weight and acidity.
- Ardesia Pinot Grigio Blush. A lovely salmon pink in colour, this wine is light and fresh with aromatic notes of freshly crushed cranberries and mineral elements. Dry and delicate to taste, with a delicious balance of cherries and ripe summer fruits.
- Ceppi Storici Barbera d'Asti. Warm, spicy aromas of blueberries and plums, with subtle, smoky notes. The palate combines generous ripe fruit with lively acidity, with juicy cherry characters and spicy notes beneath. Soft oak tannins offer an extra dimension to the texture. A refreshing smack of fruity acidity on the finish gives plenty of definition to the ripe fruit.
Deliciously awesome treat
Posted by Beth on 8th Jun 2020
Lovely way for my parents to send us a treat over lockdown. Food was absolutely spectacular and good value with the excellent bottle of wine included. Definitely recommend, not just for the food, quality, great lockdown staff service and set up, but for the time you carve out because of it.
Upon receiving your order we will call you to confirm collection or delivery. At this point you can add any other items from our shop floor from basics and ingredients to treats and even booze! We aim to pick orders within 24-48hrs but have been known to complete orders within 2 hours! (We charge 50p for the cost of picking and bags.)
Deliveries can be made to the following Central & south postcodes: L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L15, L16, L17, L18, L19, L24, L25, L26 (MONDAY – SATURDAY) Northern postcodes: L20, 21, L22, L23, L37, L38 - (TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS ONLY)
The charge is £5 for deliveries over £50 or £10 for orders under £50 Please choose ‘click and collect’ where possible so delivery slots are reserved for those most in need. Placing orders through our website is integral to the survival of Delifonseca post Covid-19. Thank you for your ongoing support.